So....school is OVER!!!! And the overall ending, 4 A's one B....yep it's official I am a genius...well not really, but this is my best semester thus far in my college career, I missed a 4.0 by barely anything. The teacher said she would bump me up if I had an 89, so what did I have, yep an 88.59, stupid decimals....grr.. This weekend I had a lovely time with April going to see Carra dance. It was so great! Then on Sunday I started work again....pretty fun....and exhausting!!!
I told my boss that I wanted to work this week before I head home this coming weekend, little did I know she would schedule me everyday Sunday-friday, no joke. At least the money is GREAT right now and there are new girls who are looking at me and wondering "who is that girl," and I love to wait and see their reaction before I tell them I have been here for a year! I know I am mean, but gotta have some fun. Especially when they tell me what I should do or shouldn't do....haha.
So I have been lathering up in my SPF 50, no joke to prevent tan lines for Courtney's wedding in less than 13 days...AHHH. I am so excited. Then Miss April's is 30 days away too! It is so great sitting around doing nothing when I am not working. I can't believe this semester is over and I am a senior now!
All right I suppose that is it. Golfers have been lovely, especially the members that are so happy to see me. Tomorrow I work the womans golf association Tee-Party...so cute. I love the ladies and their coordinated selves!!!
O and I am doing great now, now that school is over I don't think about the "incident as much," just trying to be conscious of everything. I will keep you posted. Also I really want to figure out why facebook hates me and won't let me upload pictures unless I make a new album, it hates my computer...so I will do what I can as the summer goes on!!!
Love and Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!
4 comments:
WOOT WOOT! those are killer grades man..we knew this was your calling :) so happy for you and glad that you're enjoying your resting time! i'm not quite relaxing..more like freaking out!
ps- love the new dress!
yay school is out! congrats!
ivy and i have been discussing bachelorette weekend details and are making lists and such. we'll keep you posted.
also...do you still have that dress you ordered? i might want to buy it from you....i'm having ZERO luck. size 3, right? how does it fit you? i'm sure it'll fit me fine. let me know if you're still wanting to sell it.
and thanks to you girls and your "hey laura, just finish this mexican martini, we won't drink it"....i was completely hammered on friday night and it didn't hit me until after my on MM, and 2 more margs. but there was no getting sick and no hangover so it's all good.
good to see you girl,
LOVE/MISS
yay! yay! youre all done! and you ARE a genius! way to rock it girl!
will you please send info on the new dress? if you dont mind..?
cant wait to see you soon for the shower!!!
yay for summer!!! i'm glad you are finished for the semester and have enjoyed nursing school so much...apparently you kick ass at it lady!
also, i totally feel you on the whole work situation. everytime i go back home and work at my old job during the holidays, i like to play with the new people who think i'm new (even though i've worked there longer than almost everyone. hehe, we're so bad). so have a good time rolling in the dough, and keep us updated on summer plans! love you! muah!
Post a Comment