
Courtney is a Womack!!! Her wedding was wonderful!!! She was absolutely glowing and I have never seen anyone that happy! She was so no stressed, she got ready in the car (make-up), because we had to catch the SURPRISE! Which happened to be a horse drawn carriage!!! She looked like a princess.
While I was with her Marcel was with Jamison calming his nerves. If I were to talk about the wedding It would take forever, but it was beautiful! Here are some of the pictures. The rest are on facebook. I will post a more detailed blog later!

3 comments:
ahhh how fun! i love weddings..so much fun. also, you looked so cute all bridesmaidy and stuff! can't wait to check out the rest of the pics!
beautiful bride! :) see you soon!
she's gorgeous. I'm so glad it went well and that they both enjoyed it and were SO happy! That's the way the day should be..none of this crying business!!
Post a Comment