Well let me clarify...I love my brother and sister...in small doses. They are so fun and light hearted that they make me wish I was a kid again....that is until they want to do something and mom says no....and then I realize I like being able to do what I want. I went home for Easter weekend and basically did nothing. The Easter bunny....haha...came and visited me....my brother and sister know if they play along and say they believe they still get stuff. Either way because they are young I still get stuff too! The picture below is our lovely easter baskets...notice the mismatched PJs my brother is wearing...lovely.
This week I have been pretty busy...I shouldn't be on here right now, but oh well. Next week is horrible. I have 3 tests, 3 days in a row. Doesn't sound that bad, but I haven't had that many in one week yet, and they all require a lot of studying. One is a performance exam (the teacher sits there and watches me do the task). Thought written tests were hard, this is a whole new level of stress....but after that hellish week there is FREEDOM....something to look forward to I suppose.
I can't believe there is only 5 weeks of school left. Wow, I can't get over
4 comments:
aw they're so big!!! and your sister is so pink! i love it :) and the floppy hat..i told ed if he ever takes me back i'm TOTALLY purchasing one. he shook his head too.
heather! im so sad you werent in town last weekend! :( but im glad you had a nice easter with the fam. your siblings are sooo cute! i miss you and cant wait to see you at aprils wedding!
hah that hat is CUTE! tell marcie i love it! and your bro and sis are super adorable! im sure htey love and look up to you like whoa! bc youre so amazing! good luck at school this week!
xoxo!
ahhh "listening" to you talk about your little brother and sister makes me miss my little brother too...isn't so great to have someone who looks up to you and just loves you so darn much? it's really great that you got to spend some time with them...i'm sure they miss you tons. the only thing about having young siblings is you kinda feel as if you're missing them grow up-you go home for a visit and all of a sudden they have changed in so many ways! also-love the hat. totally you. rock that beach-pretty sure marcie is just jealous. tell him he can wear it too sometimes to make him feel better ;)
talk to you soon lover! thanks for the blogger update!
Post a Comment