Every time I go home I come back so relaxed and lazy I have trouble getting back into the swing of things. I love seeing my family and it is so nice to run around and do errands and simply forget about school for 2 days, or in this case a WEEK! Spring break was great, but way to short. As I mentioned before I went home on Wednesday and basically hung out with the family.
I adventured to my sister's soccer game. I guess she got all the athletic genes because she is REALLY good. She has always been good at soccer, but this year she really is the best one on her team and she just loves the game. I know little kids playing soccer isn't the real thing, but no really she just gets it. She always makes at least one girl and she will do whatever it takes to get the ball. She actually face planted after a girl tripped her, then got back up and kept running. Okay, sorry about the rambling about siblings, I am just a proud big sister.
I visited my friends Courtney and Jamison, the ones getting married in May. I realize how much I wish they were here! They are such homebodies, but Marcel and I love them to death. Just good friends you can sit and talk with for hours. Saw their wedding rings....and they are starting to freak out about getting married in 2 months from tomorrow!!!
Went shopping with mom and I got more scrubs!!! I am finally branching out to some prints. Not the gay, busy animal prints, but some cute bright patterns that add a little something to the nothingness of plain colors. Hmm well I guess that is about it. I have two tests this week again, then back home for Easter and much needed relaxation again!!
Have a wonderful week and I hope you all had a great St. Patti's day!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
printed scrubs..i'll have to see them! as long as they're not cats!
im SO jealous of your scrubs, you have no idea.
Post a Comment