
Yep-Marcel told me where we are going for our Honeymoon-and that's it-ST LUCIA! We are so excited! 7 nights of beautiful scenery including beaches, mountains/hills-they call them the Pitons, rain forest which we are zip lining through, and I am sure much more!
You ask where that is-well it is in the Caribbean. "One of the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles, it is located midway down the Eastern Caribbean chain, between Martinique and St. Vincent, and north of Barbados. St. Lucia is only 27 miles long and 14 miles wide, with a shape that is said to resemble either a mango or an avocado (depending on your taste). The Atlantic Ocean kisses its eastern shore, while the beaches of the west coast owe their beauty to the calm Caribbean Sea."

On the way there we stop off in Puerto Rico and then on the way home we stop off in Miami! Wedding plans are finally becoming very real.
All that is left to book is the linens, and to finalize the caterer, cake and figure out the alcohol.
I can't believe it is going to be here before I know it!
I am done with work orientation-well the paperwork and hospital stuff, I start on the floor this Sunday and I am so excited! I finally get to see what it is like to be a real nurse! I do orientation with another nurse until the end of March then I am on my own. The girls at work seem so sweet, I am so glad I picked the private hospital-it seems like such a great place to work.
Marcel and I are really starting to feel at home in San Antonio. It took a while for me to realize that I wouldn't be moving back to ATX and starting classes again, but it is refreshing to be done!
In other big news-my bestie Courtney is expecting! I am so excited for her and her husband, they are going to be the BEST parents! I am thinking this year 2010 is going to be GREAT and it has only begun!
1 comment:
i can't believe he told you! i really thought he was going to keep it a secret! but i'm super excited for you, sounds like the perfect way to unwind after the craziness of a wedding :)
Post a Comment