Happy New Year...well in a few hours anyways!
Marcel and I have had a good last couple of weeks! Marcel finished semester one of medical school and claims he is 1/8th of a MD, which is true! I decided on the Baptist job which is a private hospital on the Post-partum unit and start on Monday! I can't believe I am gonna be a big girl and have a real job!
We went home for the holidays for a week! It was crazy busy seeing everyone, as well as getting some wedding plans taken care of, but good to be home. I met with the florist, we ordered tuxedos, and picked out our wedding rings! And, we met the officiant which we both fell in love with her! She is wonderful!
I can't believe our wedding is 150 days from today! It is finally getting close enough to really get excited! We are both so ready and have been waiting for this day a long while.
I am still in disbelief that I have graduated and won't be going back to school in a few weeks. That is hard to really believe. College went by so fast. I am an adult now. Starting tomorrow I will be on my own....well almost, I still have to figure out the little stuff with my parents, but I will be able to provide for myself and Marcel and that is a pretty great feeling!
I promise to post some pictures soon! It was so cold at graduation and windy not very many of the pictures turned out due to all the coats, blown hair and we were all freezing, not really in the mood to smile. But, I will see what I can find and put them up ASAP.
Wanted to give you a little update. I will be studying and working for the next month, until I pass my boards....then let the wedding plans be in full swing!
Hope you all have a Happy and safe New year!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment