Great news, I got 2 job offers in one day! Bad news- I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE! I am so lost, I think about it constantly. I have started a pros and cons list and I think it is only confusing me more.
I am SO thankful I have the choice and I will have a job and it is in the department I want, but I don't want to pick the wrong one!
AND I could even get another offer (haven't heard back from one of my interviews) THEN WHAT!?!?!
One is a great learning experience, but the hours suck=I sleep all day, and Marcel and I constantly miss each other=I am grumpy....AND everyone is at least 10 years older than me...I say at least bc most are 40+ : ( no Happy Hour friends for me.
The other is private hospital-I hear is for lazy nurses....(well this is coming from the nurses at the other location I have the offer from), the hospital is AWESOME-beautiful and new! I always wanted to work at a private hospital. The staff is young=my age.
Well I will keep you posted. Whatever I choose will hopefully be right for me! The good thing about nursing....I can always change!
O yeah, did I mention I graduate in less than 2 weeks!! And I will be employed! AND the wedding date is only a few short 6 months away!!
I am so thankful this year at Thanksgiving! : )
Thoughts....
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
could you go check out the private one? do a tour or observe for an hour or so? moving to a new place is always tough..having the younger crowd might make it easier to make friends. would your schedule line up better with marcel's? do you like the place you're at, even with the schedule? is the private one as good of a location as the one you're at?
so many questions! you certainly do have a lot to think about, but i'm so glad you have options! are you guys going to be able to go home for thanksgiving? or is marcel's schedule too crazy?
oh maaan oh man! congratulations little heather! that is GREAT! its so great to have options! dont rush your decision! youll figure out whats best for you soon! this is amazing! look at you ballin!
Post a Comment