Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The WORST system!!

Med schools-ugh...sigh..I can't give enough sound effects...

We have heard from Texas Tech, aTm, which are both acceptances...UT Southwestern told us to wait some more to determine their waitlist, and UTMB in Galveston let us know he is on the waitlist pool thing. So we are still waiting...he turned in his application in June and we are still waiting!

Do you hear our frustration. No word at all from the other schools he has interviewed at. We are hoping Baylor calls any day now. I really hope he gets good news soon! We need it!

Sorry just needed to vent quickly about the waiting game! Sometimes you would rather quit than sit and wait, but I keep telling Marcel all good things come to those who wait! I waited a semester to start nursing school and now I am SO thankful for that. I have made such good friends and think my experience has been so much greater because I did wait!

Hope you are having a good hump day! Be thinking of us!

2 comments:

April said...

hope good news come to you both soon! take him to see the rise of the lycans..it would be a lovely distraction :)

Ivy said...

il be praying!