So I am guessing the blog shows this! I put up the Christmas tree last night, hung the garland and some other things. It still needs to be decorated, but just having the lights on looks beautiful. I love the way it warms our cozy little apartment up. Makes it feel even more like home. Marcel thinks I am nuts, but I love it!
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait to go home and see my family! It has been over a month! Not only do I get to see my family I get to spend lots of time with them and eat yummy food.
Also the dress did come in and it is beautiful! So excited! Taking it home to sit in my closet away from the boy! I had a little dress showing after it arrived and everyone loved it, at least they said they did!
Tomorrow April has organized a ladies night, which we always do on Monday nights, but this week it will entail a Thanksgiving Potluck! So exciting! What a great way to start the BREAK! Then two more days of school and then I will be home for a while!
Marcel has gotten one acceptance which he is happy about, even though it is just aTm, but it has caused him to go more mad and he wants More! But of course he does! I keep telling them they will come, be patient!
Just wanted to give an update and say Happy Thanksgiving! Once I finished decking out our apartment I will put up pictures so you yourself can decide if you think I am Christmas crazy...ahh I might be there is a lot of lights in one room!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are you going to post pictures of the dress or is that too risky? marcel won't look, c'mon!
so excited for potluck, and decorations! ed won't let me until after thanksgiving..so they're going up friday morning!
ps you changed your blog title!
pps my word verification is "shnedula" ..i thought that was funny :)
oo yes please put up christmas pictures! so fun to decorate- i dont think ill even get a chance to this year other than at home-home, or i guess my parents home.
i hope you had a delicious thanksgiving! :)
i miss you girls tremendously!
Post a Comment