6:20 AM, I frantically wake up and realize that I was supposed to leave my house 5 minutes ago!! AHH...that is how I started my day today. I quickly got ready and left in 10 minutes...to get to the hospital to squeeze into a tight parking spot and hit a plastic pole..........which left a nice blob of yellow paint on my front bumper...great. Crappy start to my last day of clinical...which I am hoping ends better than last year did with the whole finger pricking incident!
12 PM, clinical is over, success!! Time for lunch with all my classmates! Fun times! Then time for evaluations! I made an A yay. This is the one class I really wanted to make an A in! Yippee! Then I went to Auto Zone and asked for the stuff I was told to ask for to get the paint off my car. I asked the guy and he said what are you trying to do, I said, "get the yellow paint off my red car," he grinned and I stated I had a rough morning which he then laughed at. Luckily all the yellow is now removed from my car...success again!!
Thanksgiving- It was lovely to go home and see my family! I miss them so much! It was great to be home for a few days and do nothing. I was able to see my mom's parents and my dad for a while as well. We didn't really do anything exciting, but it was lovely to get away from the hustle and bustle of school!
No news from anymore schools, but we are patiently waiting! or trying to at least! It is hard to think that Marcel will graduate in a few short months and that this time next year I will too!! Man how time goes by so quickly.
Just wanted to give a little update and vent about my day, which turned out to be not so bad...and to look at the positive I got some much needed extra sleep! Yay for me! Happy Monday!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment