Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer so Far

I can't believe it, but it has finally been 6 weeks and I just got my blood tests results back yesterday, and they were NEGATIVE!!! Remember the exposure I had during the last week of school, well this is the 1st of many tests to verify that I was not in fact exposed to Hepatitis C. I have another test in 3 weeks and then one at 17 weeks, but having this one come back negative makes the chance of me actually having it much less! This has been such a stressor for my family and Marcel and I. If you know how I am I worry about things constantly!

My summer has been going grand! Last week on the 3rd, before April's wedding, Marcel's little sister graduated from high school! This is a typical picture with her mommy smacking a kiss on her! Love her face! Here is Marcel and her obviously! See if you can click on this video, it is them singing their alma mater!


Then on Wednesday I went to my brother and sisters award ceremony. You know the one where everyone gets an award and you get to go up and shake the principles hand. It was the coolest thing I remember when I was a kid. It was pretty funny. They whole 3rd grade was in the school gymnasium and they were supposed to go certain directions and none of the kids could keep it straight! My brother was first in his line so he was really focused as to which way to go! They both had A/B honor role for the whole year and then I think Cheetah chasers. This is a group of kids that runs after school, usually a couple of miles to keep them physically fit! They are so cute!Here is mom and the kiddos!

John and Abby with their friends! Notice my brother the pimp with all the girls that ran over and wanted to take a picture with him! The other boy is my sister's "boyfriend" Zachary Love....how appropriate!!

Then here are few of my favorites from the wedding since Facebook won't let me upload them!



























































































Ivy in 5 years! YAY TROY!!


Their first dance!










































And the best one for LAST!!!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I have been in Dallas watching my brother and sister this week! We leave for Lake Tahoe this Friday! I am so excited and I can't believe the summer is going so fast! Love you all and hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

Shivonne said...

hey love! i'm sooo relieved your first set of tests are looking good and i'm continuously praying for you. also, i heart the wedding pics...silly facebook. don't they know i need visuals? well i hope your summer continues to go swimmingly, and thanks for another lovely update! muah!

Ivy said...

oooo! yay! thank God you are ok!!!! i know all the other tests will come abck negative as well. congrats to your bro and sis for completeing the third grade! :)
and thanks for uploading those cute wedding photos! i cracked up when i saw the one of me and the baby. Troy would die - lets hope he never chances across this post!!!
have a wonderful time in tahoe! im jealous!

L-Kat said...

so cute!! loved the pics!

come visit me in richardson!