Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Um....nothing new really...

So as I read all of your lovely blogs, I realize I have slacked lately. Oops, I guess there isn't anything interesting going on so this is why I haven't posted in a while.

Nursing school: Apparently I learned how to be a good student again. 4 tests, 3 A's and 1 B, not so bad. This week I learn how to give shots...OMG no one is sticking me, but I am happy to stick away. And o yeah my clinical teacher broke her leg so she hobbles around behind us on crutches...kinda funny, but not. At least she has a good attitude about it. I actually called her gimpy and she laughed! Guess I am pretty lucky to have a laid back teacher in such a crazy atmosphere.

Life: Went home a couple weekends ago and successfully didn't get sick, however I had a wonderful time with my friend Courtney, also getting married this summer! It was her birthday and it was great to finally go out! I am making friends with the girls in nursing school, but I feel like I am a freshman again trying to make new friends... I miss you guys...even April...really we are BAD we have seen each other twice this semester!

Marcel: We had a mushy Valentine's celebration last week, dinner flowers the whole sha-bang and it was really nice. He isn't usually romantic, but he sure can be when he wants to! He did good with the flowers, they were sitting on the table when I got home from my first day at the hospital. PS I was griping at him on the way home about something and then I walk in and see the flowers...I felt bad, but he did deserve the griping....I think. :)
Fun stuff: Marcel's mom mentioned taking me and his sister on a girls weekend to the beach in a couple of weeks! Fun stuff, I really feel like a daughter already and she told Marcel she already thinks of me that way. It is nice to kinda have two mommies. I have officially begun the countdown for the most AWESOME summer ever! For those of you that don't I am gonna have me some fun this summer after working my butt off last year!

May 18th.....Courtney's wedding
June 3rd.....Emily's graduation (Marcel's sister from High School)
June 6th .....April's wedding
June 13th.....Lake Tahoe for a week with the fam and Marcel for grandparent's 50th anniversary
June 30th.....HAWAII for 9 days with Marcel's fam for their 25th anniversary

WOOO HOOO lots of fun!

Hope you are enjoying this! Yeah right....me rambling on! Um anything else...not sure but if I think of anything I will let you know!

I guess I will go study now for my test tomorrow! Hope for another A!!

Have a wonderful week!

Love, love, Love

5 comments:

Whitney said...

ok first of fall...dong make fun of people on crutches!! haha...next, thank you for the sweet message on my blog. it means alot to me that yall care so much and were so concerned about me. i am so blessed to have friends like you!

i am so excited for you and your summer plans! im jealous. im glad you had a nice valentine's with marcel. tell him hi for me! glad things are still going smoothly in your neck of the woods! miss you! love you!

April said...

i love hearing about your life. wish i was in it :(

Ivy said...

heather! you finally blogged! hip hip hooraaaah! it sounds like you are just totally rocking nursing school! good for you girl! put those a's up ont he fridge! you deserve to be honored! ;)

aww, such pretty flowers! nicely done marciepoo.

oh and also - i smell a proposal. in hawaii. dun dun dun. i mean how perfect... would that be!?! you celebrate a great marraige thats lasted 25 years while also celebrating the beginning of a new on that will last just as long!

hmm.

i hope i didnt ruin the surprise.

L-Kat said...

yayyyy!!
i love the mushy!
and you've good some exciting stuff coming up! i'm jealous. very jealous.

write more.

love/miss.

Shivonne said...

so i reliously check your blog everyday for like two weeks, then i'm stranded with no internet for a week and the next thing i know you've blogged! hoorah! i guess i should check less often ;)
anyways, i'm soooo excited about your awesome grades and your fun filled summer...i love hearing about your life no matter how mundane you think it is. good luck with all your tests! love you!