
On a lighter note, I just had a free week of NO work. I went home and relaxed with the family. I didn't know what to do with myself. I caught up with old friends, even went up to my high school and visited some old teachers. This included the teacher whose class Marcel and I met in. I can't tell you how many times we were asked, "So when are you getting married?" How do you answer that...? Anyways the time off has been great, I am beginning to realize how much I needed this break to get everything straight before school starts.
While I was home I finally got a new phone! The new Blackberry curve. Just a little different from Marcel's...enough to make him want it! I love it so far, learning to use it is another issue!
Basically nothing new other than that, but I will keep you updated!
I hope I learn lots of new things that I can share with all of you!
3 comments:
yay for new phones!
Heather Fishy Fish! I hope your first day was fabulous! You are going to be an amazing nurse! Go get em girl!
I will be in austin on sunday jan 27th until Tuesday i think.
i must see you.
GOOD LUCK! you'll be great. i REALLY hope i get to come that weekend too...
LOVE.
Post a Comment