So today and yesterday I had to be at work at 6 AM...my alarm goes off at 445...did you know that comes in AM too? Not only is this ridiculous...but it was for a Junior tournament...which means 18 and under...No alcohol which equals no money. We stood in the cold for 4 hours until the delay was finally over and they decided to send them out. We were then stationed out on the course to sit until they were finished. PS...did I mention that all these parents are CRAZY!!! Anyways...so yesterday I was at work from 6 AM to 7 PM then came home ate, slept and got back up at 445 today to do it all over again.
This is all fine and dandy except I keep thinking...I could be at home enjoying time with my family...or being a bum! The story gets sadder (more sad?) We went to Trudy's tonight with a friend from out of town and we got Mexican Martinis and all I could think about was you ladies and how much fun it would be if you were here with me drinking straight from the mixer with the straw!
Am I getting anywhere? I guess the point of this blog is that I miss you wonderful girls and I hope you are enjoying this wonderful time with your family and friends, because I wish I had more right now. And sorry if you are golfers...but at this point and time I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU...o yeah I go in tomorrow and sunday at 8 AM AGAIN!!!!
COME VISIT!
HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR!
DON'T EVER GOLF!
This is all fine and dandy except I keep thinking...I could be at home enjoying time with my family...or being a bum! The story gets sadder (more sad?) We went to Trudy's tonight with a friend from out of town and we got Mexican Martinis and all I could think about was you ladies and how much fun it would be if you were here with me drinking straight from the mixer with the straw!
Am I getting anywhere? I guess the point of this blog is that I miss you wonderful girls and I hope you are enjoying this wonderful time with your family and friends, because I wish I had more right now. And sorry if you are golfers...but at this point and time I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU...o yeah I go in tomorrow and sunday at 8 AM AGAIN!!!!
COME VISIT!
HAVE A GOOD NEW YEAR!
DON'T EVER GOLF!
2 comments:
haha heather! you crack me up! youre so cute. sorry aout work, but at least you have a job. i am a poor college graduate w/o a job and i'm quite unhappy about it!
i have seriously been considering driving to austin for new years soo hmm.... maybe ill see you soon...? we'll see...
anyway! miss you love you! <3
i just rolled in to austin.
i will be seeing you.
golfers are wierd...i used to be one.
lets get ivy to come to new years.
later. love.
Post a Comment