Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally done!

I was supposed to be taking a final in about 4 hours...but then I decided against this. It was optional and honestly I really don't care if I make a B instead of an A. My mommy will still be proud of me. I would rather enjoy time with friends before I enter this next semester...where I will be really busy. I am not really sure what to think of today. So many of my friends are leaving to start their REAL WORLD lives and I feel like I have forever before I get there.

However I will keep on, because I think this Nursing school thing could be good. Does it matter that I am terrified and excited at the same time? I think I feel similar to how ya'll feel right now, except I am not moving. So I guess I look to you as inspiration to keep pushing on. If Shivonne can move to London and Laura can go to Dallas for this internship....I can enter Nursing School and be willing and ready to give it my all.

So this is to you guys. Thanks. I think you leaving is sad and I wish you all could stay a lot longer, but since you must go I wish you luck and will continue to look to you for inspiration!

1 comment:

L-Kat said...

GIRL WE'RE TERRIFIED TOO! i guess that's what MAKES it exciting. i'm actually kind of jealous of you because you'll get to wear scrubs all the time...which, incidentally is my favorite show. if you don't watch it, you should. i'm addicted. ivy and i are trying to figure out a way that we can incorporate wearing scrubs in our workplaces...but i think i will have a very hard time doing that. unless i can become an actress and get cast on a medical-themed show...

LOVES.