Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Invitations are here!

Marcel and I picked up our wedding invitations today and I could not be happier with them! : ) It wasn't exactly what I had in mind when we first started looking at invitations, but there is so much to choose from that I completely changed my mind after I saw what was available!

Now we are going to try and create our programs on our own based on the invitations.

I just worked 3 nights straight...which is exhausting, but now I have 5 days off! How awesome is that! Nursing is all I expected it to be. I am finally getting in the groove with my co-workers which makes staying up all night that much easier! I will be off orientation starting this next week, I can't believe it is flying by so fast! I have made good friends with several of the girls that used to work labor and delivery and they think I will very quickly be able to move over to that department! I can't wait! It is still so surreal to realize I am doing what I have always wanted to do! I get to help mommas get better and get ready to go home after going through quite possibly the most painful thing in their life! I mean really watermelon through a lemon.....sheesh! Being a grown up is weird. I am so used to making money and being able to spend it on Heather stuff......now I have rent and bills and big girl stuff. Either way it is totally worth all the work I had to do and I couldn't be happier!

Regarding the last post! I am SO SICK of making flowers already! I love the way they look, but I am kicking myself for getting all crafty. I tried to convince my mom to help, which she normally would, except she already has 20 other things on her plate literally! Maybe I will put all my lovely bridemaids to work! ; ) I also asked my mommy if she would be nice enough to fill out my invites as her handwriting is straight out of handwriting book! However once again she told me she already paid her dues addressing invites.....fair enough mom!

I get another dress fitting in a little over one week, and a Couples shower! Look how cute they are!

Hammer and saws
and drills that have power
You're invited to join us at a
"Honey-do" couples shower!

How cute is that! Marcel registered at Home Depot-so this will be his drink beer and BBQ man shower!

I am SO excited to finally be celebrating wedding festivities!

On a side note-Marcel will be in Vegas 2 weeks from today with 5 of his closest friends....o dear!

No comments: