Marcel is doing lovely, not sure he would describe it as that, but I think he is doing great with school. He will start his 4th week this coming Monday. He is in class literally all day, especially on his lab days. He has the largest drive to succeed that I have ever seen! He seems to be enjoying the material, but not the amount. I miss him, but it is nice to think he is only an hour and half drive away. Ivy-I don't know how you did it with several states between you and Troy?!

The beach was a blast. Last minute I decided to crash the girls beach trip and tag along. It was perfect and nice to sit and listen to the waves and read my last summer read. I am never able to read as much as I like during the school year.



I am currently in Dallas. I came for a last summer visit and to wedding plan like a mad woman! I have in my head most things I want to have at the wedding, but I am starting to realize to put these all together is quite the task! Ivy-wanna help? April has agreed to be my part time wedding planner-or at least I have asked several times-no answer yet!! She does however send me lovely ideas that I keep adding or changing my mind!



Thankfully after this visit I am pretty sure we now can check off the list of TO DO-choose a caterer, cake baker, and centerpieces. We also have already booked the venue, DJ, and photographer! Not only this but I purchased the material for my veil-a family friend has volunteered to make it since what I want is super simple and I don't really want to spend 200+ on the one at the store. I would write what is left on the to do list, but that might stress me out! HA! O YES, the bridesmaid's dresses arrived and I LOVE them! I was not going to order until next Spring, however we came into a slight problem when one day I was showing them to someone online and they were not there! I called and they were being discontinue and luckily the price was almost cut in half and I was still able to order! Perfect dress at a cheaper price-couldn't ask for more! Thank goodness I found out!
While I have been Dallas we have been running around looking for ribbon for this lovely table idea for the head table as well as ribbon for the centerpieces. Who knew it was so hard to find cornflower blue ribbon! I in the process found a cake topper, flower girl basket, leash to walk putter on at the wedding and a garter. I am thinking that I like this whole bride thing! However, I might kill my mom before this whole thing is over, she is just a little tired since I wanted to accomplish so much in a few short days!

Big girl world is just around the corner. I will start applying for jobs within the next month. Interviews start in October! EEEEK, that stresses me out! Hopefully I will be able to get just the job I am looking for!
No comments:
Post a Comment