The past two days have been very busy, we have accomplished way more than I expected could be done in 2 days. We went to San Antonio Monday morning and started looking for places to live, for Marcel and me after I graduate in December! We started with 2 apts on our list and two townhomes. The first apt was blah, and 1st townhome was blah. We then decided to hit up ones in the area....more crap. So then we went to the other one on the list-loved it or so we thought. Then on the way to the other townhome, which to find out was already leased we found another place that looked nice from the outside and SUPER close to the med center. We thought it would be out of our budget, but NO. WE LOVED IT!! There are some down sides I guess you could say, really close to the hospital-aka noise from chopper and ambulance, but TOTALLY WORTH IT! Marcel can walk to school, no pain in the ass parking!! We kept looking for the rest of the day and Tuesday morning, but ended up back here. We thought, we lived on campus the first year for undergrad, might as well do the same thing for med school too, let him get acqauinted with the area. And....this place is a HUGE upgrade from where we are now!! These are pictures of the model we saw that are just like the apt we will get!
Wedding-yes we have a DATE! Hopefully in the next few weeks I will book the photographer, DJ, and as well as the venue. We have had the date held for a few weeks, but now it is FOR SURE! I want to get as much done as possible this summer to avoid craziness while learning in school and job hunting and moving this fall! HA! This date is a Sunday, but the Sunday before Memorial day! How convenient....no one has to take any days off! : ) The wedding and reception will be at the same venue! I think I need to quit using exclamation points. !!!!! I'm so excited, the ball is finally rolling and Marcel and I will be hitting our 1 yr engagement coming up on July 2nd, very soon.



Next Saturday, well a week from Saturday I guess we will be sitting on the beach sipping margaritas, pina coladas, strawberry daquiris, not all at once, but one of those, you choose whatever makes you jealous! ;) I am so looking forward to a get away!

Erin moved into the apt last weekend. She is good....no really it hasn't been bad with 3 people here. She is super easy going and can't wait to live just me and her in the fall. We will have a girls pad for once!
I guess that is all, it seemed like a lot more in my head, but I guess it is just big steps so I see it much bigger! : )
1 comment:
heather! all of this is SO super exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Your apt looks BEAUTIFUL! and is that your venue? I love it! Outdoor weddings are so pretty!
Yay for everything!
Post a Comment