So I started this week, Sunday night thinking...this will be a good week, then I get to go home on Thursday for OU! Yep, skipping class on Friday! So I start my week thinking this...then I go to the hospital on Monday! My plans are officially shattered!! Little did I know there was this huge report due on Thursday! I had no idea! Then the not so hard report due Tuesday (which I had not started) was also going to take longer than I had planned. O yeah and I had my typical work that is due every week for the hospital visit. So now I am finally finished! I have turned in my 9 page paper on Tuesday, completed my meds test Tuesday afternoon. My skills pass off this afternoon, and then I just finished my 5 page report and normal hospital stuff to turn in tomorrow! Whew! That is a lot of TO DO's that are scratched off!
Now tomorrow I get to sit through class then go home and visit with my family and then on Friday mommy and I are going shopping....for dresses!! Her idea, she is excited!
Next week could be a big week for us! It is the first possible point we could hear back from Baylor. We might not hear anything, but if we do, It is going to be GREAT!
Wedding planning....well it really hasn't been a priority...since we can't set a date until we get a medical school. BUT I have really been talking about getting married in March 2010. It sounds so MUCH better than June or July. Especially since I would LOVE to get married outside! More news....we found a girl through a friend that is starting up her photography thing and she is going to take our engagement pictures on the 26th of October! You should check out her blog! She is exactly what I was looking for...someone new and up and coming! She is really good! I can't wait to set a date and get the ball rolling...this waiting around is killing me!
I have been such a hermet lately. I think I am just so busy with school and trying to work this semester that I haven't made any time for friends...April! Everytime I get down time all I want to do is sit around and do nothing! It is really hard to go to the hospital 2 days in a row! I can't believe this semester is going so fast!
I keep trying to think of updates for all of you...but really I have none. We are in the school mode and don't really do anything out of the ordinary! Hopefully OU will be fun this year...we are taking the train rather than driving...b/c last year it was miserable with traffic!
As far as my family goes...my brother just got glasses and they are SUPER cute! I will take pictures this weekend. My sister is still having dental work done on her teeth to correct the mess after getting hit in the mouth. She has to have a root canal on her front top tooth. YIKES! John and Abby were in Austin last Friday for a field trip. How cool is that?!? They came here for the day to tour the capitol and see the Bob Bullock Museum. I was able to meet up with them at the museum for a little while! In 4th grade you learn about TX history so it seemed appropriate!
My hospital experience is going really well this semester! I FINALLY gave another shot and it went BEAUTIFULLY! I was somewhat nervous, but the teacher was SUPER patient with me. Also on that topic I get my LAST test to rule out Hep C this weekend! YAY almost done with that drama!
Things are all starting to get back to normal around here. School is finally settling in...except for weeks like this one! I need to get organized...Again I have been such a slacker!
Well loves, off to bed, sorry for the ramble blog once again, but you get what I think at that moment. Like it all fell out of my head at that moment! Happy Hump day!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww! reading this made me realize i never even HEARD about how last friday went with the siblings! UGH. we suck. but hopefully you can make it out this monday! i would love to see your beautiful face. and maybe we'll see each other this weekend in dallas! have a super duper fun time with your mom! i love that she's getting excited :)
i hope you had a great time at home with the fam! did you get a dress?!?!!? did you did you!?!? :) or maybe a better idea of what you do want?! :) so excited for you!
as soon as you hear rom baylor let me know! MOVE TO HOUSTON!!! :)
Post a Comment